Friday, October 4, 2013

Here's a Scoop

H Today is October 4,2013. It has been a alright day this week. I did AMAZING on my states test and got a 100%. I will start working on my Capitals. The one thing I find difficult when learning about states is the East Cost states because they were close togeather. 

In Math we have been working on Place Value. I think Place Value is so easy. We worked on iTunes U with Ms.Ellis in Math. I really like it. The most interesting thing working with iTunes U is doing a lot of work. We started a new novel called Shiloh. It is about this boy named Marty and a dog named Shiloh. There is a  guy named Judd who tried to take Shiloh away from Marty. The one thing thing I like so far about the novel is Shiloh because I kind of like Beagle dogs. The one thing I didn't like was when Marty told those lies. One character trait the describes character Marty is he is a good liar. 

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Three important facts are : About 55,000 people are diagnosed with Breast Cancer each year. : Of these about 400 are men. : 1 in 8 women in the UK will develop Breast Cancer in their lifetime. 
Grades come out in a couple of weeks. I'm sure I did Great!! Sometimes I feel nervous about the grades I get.


Love! Jacobe






No comments:

Post a Comment